I titled it "Camping" because it's a verb and that's exactly what we did. I added "Cracks" because it's the sand dunes, and that stuff seems to find the most inopportune places. I threw in "Cozy" since we hardly roughed it. A luxury RV with a queen sized bed is truly my most ideal outdoor situation. And of course, I ended with "Covinos"...because those are the dear friends that made the adventure possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























































8 comments:
Oh my goodness, Melissa, these are the most precious photos. You and Philip are doing wonderful things with your two girls and always include special photos of friends and loved ones. Life has always been colorful in your world. You are a joy and a sunshine in my life.
What fun pictures you always post! Seriously, they always tell a story, and I always enjoy seeing your perspective on your family activities. They always make me smile!
i can decide if it just looks like you are jumping high IN THE SAND because you are taller and the distance between your knees and the ground is long or if you really DO have such mad hops IN THE SAND.... :)
either way, GREAT pics melissa. as usual!
i can't believe how big liv is getting.
i was totally being sarcastic.... in case you didn't catch it and thought i was being rude... :)
love the heart picture! that thing just pops off the screen.
Great post. WHat a fun trip! I agree about the nice RV and queen size bed! If it's any more than just one night that's the way to go!
looks like a blast & as always...LOVE your photos!
Can you please come to Saint George to take pictures of my kids??? Please!!! Your photography is fabulous and your kiddos are darling!!
Post a Comment