More Secrets from the Blog World...


Melanie, sweet cousin of mine, you saved the day!!!! Here is the link she gave me to actually print out your blog in a professional hard bound book. Philip and I have been doing this blog since June of 2006 so it could possibly turn out to be a fantastic journal or "report" on the monthly happenings of our family.

It's called Blurb. I watched the video of how to do it and it looks awesome!

Jessica, is this what you were thinking of as well?

11 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

That's the only reason I spend so much time and energy on blogging...because I can print it! I'm so glad you're not throwing in the towel! How would we keep up on your life, eh?!

Unknown said...

wow! I had no idea you could do that. I am not a scrapebooker or creative at all. so I will have to look into that in the future I am still trying to figure out how to change backgrounds on my blog. Oh and I did start mixing some applesauce with the rice cereal and she does like it alot more now.

Philip and Melissa said...

Erin...why didn't you share this info with me earlier!!!
And good job Bolders, I'm glad little Ava likes her applesauce :-)

Heidi said...

I downloaded this program a while back but have yet to print my blog on it. Since I have had my blog for over two years I get overwhelmed by how much it might cost to finally get it all printed! Anyway, my sister printed hers out with blurb and it looked great.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

McBrides said...

I'm so happy you posted that, I had no idea you can print your blog! That'll be the next project for us! We miss and love you guys! :)

Jessica Law said...

yippee! You found it. I am so glad, now we can feel much more justified in wasting time at our computers right?

Tiare said...

Hey Melissa and Philip! I love reading your blog...just a favor though. How on earth did you get songs to play on your blog? Please share your secret! Check out our blog when you have a minute. It's not as cute as yours but it's a work in progress. therunningwalkers.blogspot.com
Love you guys!

theniufamily said...

Ok this is amazing. I don't think I am ready for it yet but I will be soon! I will need to remember this. And I am sorry I am not as good as you are at commenting. You always comment so fast! Oh and the snow was only like 1 1/2 hours away. We should all go while you guys are here!!!! I'm excited!

jeffreyharmon said...

I thought you might like to know about Pyxlin as well. It is a different approach than Blurb, in that Pyxlin publishes Personal Journals.

We just released Pyxlin today! It is also going to have a blog import in the near future. After all 37% of blogs are used as personal journals.

Take a look!

Jeff Harmon
Team Pyxlin

[Morgan] said...

Hey, I did a digital scrapbook through blurb and loved it!

Blog Archive