
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HILARIOUSLY FUN AND WITTY BROTHER JEFF!!!!
When I was first born into a family full of boys and brought home from the hospital, it was my brother Jeff who looked at my father with pure disgust and said,
"OOOO!!!! Yuck!!!! A girl??!!???"
Well, it turns out that Jeff was one of the most kind and one of my closest brothers. I was the annoying sister to all of my brothers at one point. You know, the sister that would hide behind the couch to try to spy on her older brothers when their friends, or even better, girlfriends were over. But Jeff never seemed to mind. I always felt very loved by my bro. When I was single and "looking" for my husband, I was a little picky. The problem is that I had 5 awesome brothers to compare these guys to. I always wished that I could take a quality from each of my bros to combine one stellar dude. From Jeff, I would've grabbed his competetive, confident side and his hilarious wit and personality. Jeff has always been able to make me laugh. I can honestly say that he is one of my best friends.

(I had to show this picture, partly because Brian's hair is so frickin' awesome!)
I love my bros with all my heart and I'm so grateful to have a brother like you! You're a good man, a great father, and one heck of a brother. Thanks for being the good person that you are. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF!!!!






3 comments:
That picture of you and your brother with the cake in the teeth is great. That truly shows your relationship and how much fun you must have with your brothers. He was a cute little kid wasn't he!
Thanks Melissa for the link to your blog. Scott was excited to hear from you. We'll definitely keep checking up on you.
Heather and Scott Harper
Melissa, your blog is one of my favorites! Especially when you bring back pictures from the past! I totally remember when Brian got that perm (my dad got one, too). And when you and Melanie were into dance, I remember that too! You and Phil and Livia are the sweetest little family and so beautiful, too. I can't wait to see your next baby! I wish we lived closer--it would be a blast. Much Love, Michele
Post a Comment