
....can you go for a Sleigh Ride behind a team of beautiful stallions up the mountain to enjoy an authentic "meat and potatoes" meal.
Not that you guys need a "reason" to come visit us but I have to admit, after this enjoyable night with my husband Philip, brother Jeff, and sister-in-law Angela, it reminded me how much I loved growing up here. We packed up our snuggle gear, blankies, and mittens and jumped in the car to head up to the mountain for Jeff's birthday dinner. We waited at the Bogus Lodge for our sleigh to swoop us up. It was a pretty sight...the team of horses. We squished onto the sleigh with the other guests and enjoyed the view and the peaceful surroundings. I almost felt giddy when we hopped on (ask Philip, I was like a school girl and he even said, jokingly, "you're embarrasing me").
After the jaunt up the mountain, we arrived to what looked like a shack.
Maybe when ya'll come see us we'll take you for a ride.






10 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!! you always have creative things planned...looks like we've now got a reason to come see you guys. ha ha.
j
How fun is that! I would love to do something like that! The snow looks so beautiful! What a fun time!
Hey whats the name of the company that does that? We'd like to try to do that for my birthday but can't find it online?
Go to BogusCreek.com and click on the horse sleigh ride thingy. It's a little expensive but well worth it. And they fill up fast too so get your name in soon.
OK, now you are trying your hardest to make me feel guilty for not coming up a few weeks ago aren't you. That sounded like a fantastic evening and even I could handle the cold for night of romance and great cuisine like that.
Dang, looks like fun. I try to tell M we should move to Idaho, for more reasons than one, but he never listens. Maybe this will convince him.
Hey you! First of all, you are darling. Thanks for the fun comments you always leave on my blog. I'm a terrible cousin for just now getting back to you.
Second of all, that little Livia is just about the cutest thing ever. And you sound like me, except I have to start working on #3 this year! Ugh....
It sounds like you guys are doing well and loving living back in Idaho. We'd love to see you guys again soon. The Reunion was the greatest! Especially the games and the competitions between the Boyles and the Copelands. I still think we beat you guys in the jump roping!
Love ya! Take care, Amy
wow! how fun. but it looks very cold. when did you guys move to Idaho?
What a blast! I love the snow! There are so many fun things you can enjoy in the freezing cold white stuff! By the way we are moving to Idaho so maybe we can meet up sometime!!!
Looks like fun! About the whole sleep thing...I think I got 2 hours last night. It's awesome! I'm so tired and Dan has the baby, so you'd think I'd be able to get sleep, but I'm wide awake. How long did it take for Livia to get on a schedule?
Post a Comment