Photography 101
So I've been trying to fulfill my New Year's Resolution right off the bat and I've been learning from the best of the best photographers about tips and tricks, shutterspeeds, natural lighting, f-stop, and editing mumbo jumbo. I've got some of my equipment and I'm ready to go bananas with this photography thing. Here are some samples of pictures I took a couple weeks ago at our Niu Family Reunation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












13 comments:
Great job! You really have a talent in photography. I'm excited to see more of your work, it really is incredible!
Daaaaang...I didn't know about this?!? Great job miss.
I didn't know you were in to photography. It definitely suits you! I love all of them the are AWESOME. Your fam is beautiful.
Melissa, you do have a great talent for photography. The pictures look amazing... even CAPTIVATING! :)
Shoot youre just getting started and you are already this good? You definately have an eye for it. I love photography too and have wanted to do it for a long time, maybe you can give me some pointers on getting started. nice work sista!
Looks like you've been at it for years! they are beautiful. can you give me some pointers too? don't put me out of business!
You never did tell me what equiptment you bought?
Oh I love the one in front of the sun and the one in front of the water fountain. Great job.
those pictures are really good. i really like how the edges are kind of softened and i like how everyones faces are glowing. great job!
Beautiful pictures! You should look into going professional,if you aren't already! Serious, my friend in Cali did beautiful work too and it was a nice side job for her and seems like so much fun! Great work!
Your pictures are beautiful!!! You are so good!!! And yes, you do have wonderful subjects to practice on. What kind of camera and fun toys do you have??? I would love tips as well.
If you are this good just getting started, you are going to be AMAZING!!!
YOUR HIRED! Did you use photo shop on those, or have you got it all figured out from the press of a button? Love the one of Rachel, You made her work it didn't you? Next time we're together...I see a photo shoot coming on and I don't mean with us as the subjects. Maybe some peek-a-boo shots of the kids from behind trees and in and around various ice sculptures?
Your pictures look fantastic Melissa! Love Livia's dress, it's so darling! I had no idea you were into photography! Great job, you'll be a pro in no time :)
Wow these look awesome. I would love to have some of these. I sure hope we can get thoes other ones soon:(
Post a Comment