The :30 TV Spot...

If you're in our part o' the country, you might've seen this a few times on the tube.



I'm so excited to see everything come together for the guys. There are some phenomenal people involved with Jus already, and the company hasn't even officially launched yet. If you're in the area on the 18th, come keep me company. I hear that it's going to be one heck of a pre-launch party.

13 comments:

SPARKY said...

that's right. greatest company ever. so blessed to be a part of it. thank you to you and your husband. btw...can't wait to meet you up close and personal. hopefully friday night?

Melissa-Mc said...

That great thinks are taking off. Hope it all goes well.

Melissa-Mc said...

I can't type today, edit the last message: that's great that things are taking off.

Jessica Law said...

That's pretty dang awesome. Big things are on the horizon for you guys. (that sounded like a fortune cookie) Give Phil a big hello and pre-congrats for us.

hot potato said...

i saw it! i was watching oprah on wednesday and there was a commercial for jus! as if that wasn't exciting enough, i was on my way to church that same evening, and there was a radio commercial for.. jus! too cool.

both commercial's were done very well. i am very pleased to be apart of the brand.

Becky said...

looks good! is that you in meditation form? wasn't sure if I needed to get your autograph or not! see you at pd today at mindys!

Cindy Merris said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting.

Amanda said...

I heard it on the radio too, I am so excited for you guys!

Alicia and Daniel said...

AWESOME!!! We love you guys, and Congratulations!!!

The Rupps said...

SO Yeah! Was that you in the commercial. It was really great! I will I lived down there so I could see it more often. Congrats on the business!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys! It looks like a great product. I love the video too!

[Morgan] said...

AWESOME!

Melinda said...

Just saw the commercial yesterday. Good luck with everything.

Blog Archive