Ketchup

Gosh darn, I've got a lot of catching up to do! This has been the craziest few days...and i finally figured out that it's been nuts around here when I looked at my camera and it had 976 pictures on it. Holy crappers. Anyways, I don't have the patience to wait for that many pictures to download so I'll record a little smorgasbord of my thoughts and pics.

First off, my brother Brian is making the transition from Idaho Falls to here since he is now on full board with the bros and Jus. So not only are he and Philip roommates, but they're also coworkers, business partners, and commuting carpooling friends. So to commemorate they're friendship they got a couple of matching suits hand-tailored from China (thanks soooooooo much to my brother Brad for talking arranging and picking them up :-)

So next up, my sister-in-law Stormy's Birthday. Then Brian's birthday.

Then a few photosessions here and there.

Then the big night for my sister-in-law Angela in the Mrs. Idaho pageant. We were all very proud of her AND she looked absolutely gorgeous up there on stage. Not to mention, Jeff looked dazzling in his pressed tuxedo. He really made us proud too:-)

Since I use this blog to record family happenings, I find that as I look back at some of the posts I've put on for Liv...I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

For example:

Liv can now run...no...SPRINT fast. The bolts to the middle of the street have been scary. Even though she has her father's speed, she still has a girly-girl approach to her running. Dainty hands and delicate foot pitter patters all over the house.

She has stopped hitting other people (for the most part). Let me make a public apology to anyone who has either been scratched, slapped, hit or pinched by Liv. I hope the bloody scratch or broken blood vessels on your face have healed properly.

Liv is organized and has a routine. She is a little woman...which someone must've known that I need a little organizational help in my life. So she is and will be a blessing.

She's speaking multiple languages. It's a mix of English, polish and german. She's pretty much a genius.

Although she is growing and maturing at a rapid rate, the constant wet mouth and soaked shirt is still present from her drooling. I thought that was supposed to end around 14 months? Well, my mother-in-law, Suzie, said that Philip drooled a ton when he was a young tike so Liv MUST get it from him. (Wait a minute, I STILL drool). Plus, she still puts everything in her mouth. Nothing wrong with a few swallowed pennies. :-( Eeek.

Every day is new and exciting and I can't wait to see what she's going to do next!!!

13 comments:

Melanie said...

I was waiting for a post!!! I love Liv's beanie! Awesome pic's once again.

Melissa-Mc said...

She is SO cute! Chase speaks Cambodian. Hey maybe its the Adamic language and only our 2 know it.

hot potato said...

i was wondering where you were. good to have you back. your daughter is darling. she sounds like such a "ham". that's a good thing. you can't teach them that, they have to be born with it.

too cute.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Great post, sounds like life has been totally exciting and I am so happy that your photography business is taking off. I am not suprised at all, you are amazing at it.
Kip and I might be driving through Idaho this summer, it would be way fun to stop in and say hi when we are up there.
Keep up the beautiful work and all the fun. Liv is beautiful by the way.

Melinda said...

Live is such a cutie!!! I love seeing her each week in nursery.

Becky said...

so it looks like angela did well! and brian is philips roommate?? are you two having some issues?
the first pic of liv is my all time favorite of her!

Jessica Law said...

I wasn't able to view all of the pics...that's a bugger, I will try back later. What I did see was the cutest little girlie alive, (along with my own girls of course), and a beautiful Angela. That is so wonderful that she went for it and looked amazing. Tell her congrats for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa,...this is Whitney. Whitney Hanssen...ya know, from the good old Provo days. I found your blog through a friend and it is just darling. Wow. Your little girl is so precious. I guess the last time I saw your family you were still preggo! HOpe you and your family are doing well!

SPARKY said...

i'm just glad to know mine isn't the only kid who puts everything in his mouth before even looking at it.
very nice pics

The Rupps said...

Hello-o-o! So I think that Liv sounds Hillarious. I really need to meat that girl. Second of all, I was really intrigued by the Mrs. Idaho Pagent, so I went to the sight to see more pics of Angela. And I have to say that her Head Shot was ther very best. You did such a great job. I am not kidding. Go to the web site and check it out. You are really good. Congrats. Also tell Ang that she looked beautiful from me. :)

Lorilu said...

It was nice to finally meet you last night at the Pre-Launch. Sorry we didn't get to visit at all. Beth has told me some very nice things about you. It was good put a face with the name. And my husband likes to RAZ your husband! :) Perhaps Jus will allow our paths to cross again. Love your photo work. One of my favorite hobbies is photography.

Natalie said...

Love your blog. This is Kent's (your cousin)wife. I am blown away from your photo blog. I am just getting into photography as well. I'm really wanting to talk to you and see how you learned so much and got started so quickly! Help! There are no photographers in my area and I want to get serious. Thanks!

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Hey Niu Family....Just wanted to say hi! Your little girl is darling and we didnt know Melissa did photography, the pics are so cute!!

Blog Archive