Five hours and almost a thousand people later, I finally pulled out my camera and snapped some shots of the big Jus pre-launch party!!!!!! It was a ssssssssssweet night. The people that are involved are good men and women with great morals and values and I consider it a blessing to be around them. It was so thrilling and exciting to see the lives that are already being affected by these fine people.As the crew started to clean up, a couple of our buddies stuck around 'till the Linen building was empty and cold. If this was the "Pre-launch" party, I can't wait to go to the actual "LAUNCH" party!!!! Thanks to all for a great night and weekend!















11 comments:
Wow! It looks like Philip and his "team" did an awesome job. Congratualtions! I'm sure it has been alot of hard work. I'm sure it will pay off. Melissa, beautiful photography by the way! Only certain people have a knack for taking great pictures, and you are definitely one of them. What a talented family!
Wow, this looks like the big times for sure. I am so happy that you are involved in such a cool thing. Good Luck with everything! Keep up the hard work both of you with your new adventures in your work. You both look like you are doing quite well. CONGRATS!!
O and where in Idaho do you guys live?
It looks like a sucessful party!
What an exciting time in your lives! Looks like it was great fun, too bad I wasn't cool enough to go. Good luck with it all!
How exciting for the both of you. I am super impressed with entire presentation of jus. I know it has much to do with all of your hard work and long hours. You two are a hot couple!
Danget I missed it! I even had it on my calender! I'm glad it was a success though.
great pictures! you looke beautiful. it was fun. too bad we didnt' stick around, looks like the party was just getting started :O)
That Phil is a BIG FELLA....
That was a fun night except for the wonderful experience that we had at the restaurant. The pictures of Bailey were priceless. I especially like the one with our waitress in the background! Emily
Funny you say you feel blessed to be around such great people because I feel that way about you and philip. Really wish you guys were still here but glad still to know you! You two are as great as they come!
Wow, jus is awesome.
Congratulations you guys! You guys look fabulous!
Post a Comment