For Some Odd Reason...


...Liv has the incredibly crazy obsession of smelling peoples' feet. I happened to be fiddling with my camera while talking to family the other night and caught her feet-smelling escapade on camera. I think it's the funniest thing ever. We can thank Philip for this because every night when he takes her socks off to put her in bed, he smells her feet and says, "Ewwww, stinky!"
She laughs and laughs and now passes on her daddy's funny habits to the rest of us.

To conclude her fiasco, she bent over to smell her own feet. I actually only caught the "crack" on camera. Nothing like a cute crack to bring a good laugh!

18 comments:

Amanda said...

Vallivue High School.... 7:30 every monday and some thursdays... I know its kind of a drive from where you are though.

Melissa-Mc said...

Send Liv over after one of Jesse's 10-mile runs. That may cure her of smelling feet.

SPARKY said...

gosh, i was laughing so hard. i thought i was the only one who did that!!! i do the exact same thing... everytime i pull my boy's socks off. AND i say the exact same thing. funny thing is, he's only 16 months and his feet actually do stink after a long day of playing :O) i'm sure at some point it won't be cute anymore
btw...we almost bumped into each other the other day at the office. i wish we'd had a chance to meet, but i'm confident we will soon too. and phillip speaks sooo highly of you and your prescious daughter. till then, we'll stay in touch on our blogs...tgfb!!!

Melinda said...

What a funny thing.....and to catch it on film.......you can prove it to her later in her life.

Becky said...

we have unfortunately paid the price for the cute little stinky feet thing. for some reason our 12 yr old boy seems to still think his stinky feet are cute and funny. not so funny now.
now that I think about it, cracks aren't as cute as they used to be either.....why can't chubby fat rolls be as cute on a 30 year old, as a 1 year old????

hot potato said...

looooove it. kids are so authentic--no holds bar.

thanks for the laugh.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

The things kids do, seriously!!! That is so funny that you got so many pictuers of it. CLASSIC!!! Love your blog posts!

Jessica Law said...

I like a little crack every now and then. Thanks for the fill Liv. Scott's outta town so I'm not getting my frequent crack shots from him. Also thanks for linking to us again on your photography site.

Jessica Law said...

Hey, and soon you'll have no socks weather like I do year round here in FL....and the stinky feet thing will be resolved right?

dynamike said...

That is hilarious! The pictures made me laugh out loud... especially the little crack- so classic! By the way I wish you still lived close- we want to get a nice family picture done and think you're super talented. If you're ever in the area and have the time, let us know!

Love ya
Erin

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

What a cutie! I guess I'll be expecting her to smell my feet the next time we hang out...which better be soon! :)

Robins Family said...

Thats so funny! Liv and Haylin would be great friends,... she holds her nose and says "stinky" everytime she has a dirty diaper. We should get together soon.

Kristi said...

Cute, sweet Liv is so funny! Between the feet and the crack I can't say what's funnier. You know, Taylor used to do that(smell feet) it totally cracked us up. Now she HATES feet. Especially Isaac's!

Melanie said...

I just want to be around this sweet little ball of charisma for a day! So stinkin' cute!

McBrides said...

That's so funny about Liv and her foot fetish! And we love the bum crack! So funny!
By the way, sorry about the April Fools joke...we aren't really pregnant! Hope you guys are doing great!

McBrides said...

That's so funny about Liv and her foot fetish! And we love the bum crack! So funny!
By the way, sorry about the April Fools joke...we aren't really pregnant! Hope you guys are doing great!

Lance and Becky said...

That is so funny! Love the little crack, she is so cute! I love the collage! Oh, and has-been, Melissa are you serious! You're for sure a now-been! You are the best!

The Richins Family said...

oh that's hilarious. that pic of her crack is classic! :)

Blog Archive