Melissa..we don't know each other..I'm cousin's with the Niu family..which one right? HAHA:) Well..Tiare Walker is my cousin..and I've met your husband Phillip several years back a couple of times through their family...I just wanted to say how incredibly talented you are..your photography is amazing!
Hey just wanted to tell you that we will be in your ward in July. We will only be there for a few months though while we finish building our house. (Yay!)
This picture is so stinkin cool! I LOVE IT!!! You are a great mommy I can just tell. She is so blessed to have you as a mommy and Philip as a daddy. Tell Philip that he needs to talk to Ryan, I think he has something to tell him.
11 comments:
I'm trying to figure out how you did that. Hope you had a great mothers day.
Is that a phone or a little camera? And was that your mother's day gift?
And I love LOVE your new header!!!
Ya, details girlfiend, details!
love that picute though, so very clever!
well said. just straight to the point. and i couldn't agree with you more. they are wonderful eh?
great picture
Cute picture! You're so creative :) Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Melissa..we don't know each other..I'm cousin's with the Niu family..which one right? HAHA:) Well..Tiare Walker is my cousin..and I've met your husband Phillip several years back a couple of times through their family...I just wanted to say how incredibly talented you are..your photography is amazing!
Such a cute idea. I will be missing you this week. Scott leaves tomorrow. I'll cry every night!
Hey just wanted to tell you that we will be in your ward in July. We will only be there for a few months though while we finish building our house. (Yay!)
love that.
happy mothers day!
This picture is so stinkin cool! I LOVE IT!!! You are a great mommy I can just tell. She is so blessed to have you as a mommy and Philip as a daddy.
Tell Philip that he needs to talk to Ryan, I think he has something to tell him.
beautiful.
Post a Comment