Sun Valley!!!!!!


This was the ultimate of all weekends! Sun Valley in itself is an amazing place, but you add good company and it will rock your world. Bike rides, cousins, family, swimming, games, adventures, exploring, pizza parties, good food, tennis, and PERFECT weather...it ended up being such an amazing time!!!!!!

We even got to celebrate Liv's great-grandfather Rigby's birthday!!!



(Philip caught this and it cracked us up. Her lil' bootie just didn't seem to stay in her suit)






I even hopped in the back with Liv...and totally exceeded the weight limit....soooo not smart but SOOOO worth it!











It's tradition to eat at the Snow Bunny on our way out of town, the best grease pit ever!
Anyhoo, I love you all!!!! Thanks for an amazing, much needed vacation! SWEET!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast...I did miss you though.

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Melissa you should photograph for a magazine! BTW...your comments on our blog are always so sweet!!!

hot potato said...

looks like a great time. nothing better than fun with family.

Martha said...

I love the pictures...especially the first one of the Boyle Family...what a great picture! Family vacations are the best...you have an amazing talent...any recommendations for camera shopping?

Alisa said...

Looks like so much fun! Ahhh, I miss Sun Valley (and Idaho in general!) Love your pictures!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

FUN!!! I LOVE Sun Valley too! All of your pics are great :) How do you get everyone to pose for you all of the time? I'm always to shy to ask! Oh, Troy saw Phil on the freeway in UT a couple days ago...random! We miss you guys!

Jennifer Anderson said...

wow=wow=wow
it looks like you guys had a blast of a time.
such fun pics.
thanks for making me so jealous! i haven't been to SV since before we were married :(

Becky said...

Oh did that make me excited for summer vacation! only 9 1/2 days of school left! hooray!
love seeing your family having so much fun together!

McBrides said...

Love the pictures of your vacation! And expecially the picture of Liv leaning over the pool with her bum out of her swim suit! So funny!

Melissa-Mc said...

I'm glad you had a great time. I have many happy childhood memories of going to Sun Valley in the summer.

SPARKY said...

love sun valley too. i've never eaten at the snow bunny. i'll have to give that a try next time we're up. love all the pics as usual. btw....who is erin married to? one of the boyles? i went to school with her in elementary/jr high. just curious.

Unknown said...

what a fun weekend in the sun! I am so jealous! i can't believe how big liv is getting! she is so adorable!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun. I told Phil that I am so dang jealous that you guys are in Idaho, I just love that place so much.
Cute pictures and I LOVE THE CRACK!!! She is so dang cute. Looks like a blast and thanks for sharing your photos.

Heidi said...

I love the booty shot of Liv- that is quite the cute bum! Looks like a great trip!

[Morgan] said...

i did a giant outburst laugh at the crack picture! HA! her bum doesn't want to stay in her suit, that's awesome!!! glad you had a great vacation!

johnandcourtney said...

Erin said you guys had a great time. I just came across your guys' blog. Fun to get to see how you are doing. Take Care.

Lance and Becky said...

Love the pictures! Your family is seriously so beautiful! Love Liv's little weggie butt...too cute! I love love little grease pits...maybe just a litte too much :)

Erin said...

This made me miss Idaho so much! Glad you had such a great time!

joelle said...

Hey Melissa!
Wow I love your photographs! such talent. I can't believe how big Olivia has gotten! Hope you guys are doing well :)

Blog Archive