Memorial Day Weekend was nutty. Supposed to be a time of relaxation but I feel like our time was nonstop craziness. Philip had to move into his brand new office, so Liv and I went over to help. When all was said and done, you should've seen our child. Black feet and dirty face. But underneath all that dirt...we found this...a black eye. She ran right into the corner of a granite slabbed conference desk. She's pretty proud of her shiner now, this is a picture of her showing it off. (Side note: A few hours later, she ran into the corner of a door onto her other eye. I would show you a picture but I'd be afraid ya'll would turn us into Child Protective Services)
After that, we ran off to do a quick photosession for a client that is selling some sweet capes. Liv and her cousin Andrew got a hold of a couple of capes and started flying, giggling, laughing, and pretending all over the yard. It was a great and happy sight.


What's even better, is that I caught Philip leading the little miniature super heros with the flower power cape on...he's the coolest dad ever. :-) Happy Memorial Day!






12 comments:
Congrats on getting a picture of Philip with a purple flower cape on!
Holy Cow! That's quite the black eye! Bummer :( I checked out a bunch of your pics on your photo blog and they're amazing! Way to go :)
Poor little thing. That's a pretty awesome black eye. I can't believe she wasn't screaming. We are moving the middle of June but we are going to go to our new ward. But we will still have to get the girls together to play.
my little girl and your little girl should get together... mine is always black and blue for being out of control. she jumps off of everything and after hitting her head, keeps going. aren't little girls suppose to sit pretty and brush their hair?
Little Livy, why must you hurt yourself. I have already called CPS and they should be they any minute to rescue her and bring her to ME!!! HA! I love it when Daddy's jump in on the fun...nothing is more sexy to me.
and she doesn't even have any brothers yet. sounds like you've got your hands full. i thought my boy was tough...way to take and keep on truckin liv....
I love the shiner! She looks so tough!
better get some glasses for that girl. kids are amazing when it comes to finding corners!
Holy cow that is quit the shiner! And your kids do have a very cool dad!
You are an awesome photographer very nice!
Thank you for the comments over at my blog. And I love that product no matter who it is by. It is just a very cool product.
Wow, you got a tough little girl there, already has a shiner!!! Way to go Liv!
Love the capes and the shots of them, especially the one of Philip! CLASSIC and yes a fantastic daddy!
Love it! That's what dads are for, to lead us around with super hero capes! :)
Post a Comment