HELLLLOOOOOO SUMMER!

Once she jumped off the side of the pool into the 87 degree water, it was officially summertime. Pull out the watermelon, the barefeet, the mosquitos, and the coconut tanning oil. I shall partake.

9 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melinda said...

I think we're all happy Summer is FINALLY here.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! So excited to come see you guys and to come swimming with Liv! Summer time means workout time...(meaning I've got to get my body into suit shape)!

Love you guys!
j

Melissa-Mc said...

EXCITING! Since we've been waiting for winter to end for over 3 months now. :)

Becky said...

Summer is here one day, gone the next! I think it is back to cold today, no fair! She is such a cutie--I bet that pool will keep you here longer!

joelle said...

what a picture! haha her face describes exactly how I feel about summer too! :) AZ is a little warmer for a little longer, but I have always loved the heat!

Life with the Warrens said...

it was only hot once here in the last month so swimming is like jumping into the artic ocean here! the ocean must even be colder. glad that liv is enjoying the pool while mom soaks up the sun. just don't get sooo beautiful that you make the rest of us look like hobos!

[Morgan] said...

she is sooooo stinkin cute! i can't believe she's turning 2. ellie was so stoked to get her invite in the mail by the way, thanks for thinking of her! oh and that bruise below is brutal!

SPARKY said...

hey, 87 degree water? i'm with her!

Blog Archive