Greetings from Philip...in Niagra!



Philip just sent these from his iPhone. The last one was titled, "look at me, I'm a geek". He had to go to New York for business so he took a detour to Niagra Falls. Love the slicker babe, you look hot!

8 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

How fun is that! I've always wanted to see Niagra...at first I glanced at the title, and I thought it was Nigeria (blonde I know)

Philip and Melissa said...

I love you Becky...you're the best!

johnandcourtney said...

Melissa-
I would love to do that. Let me know some more specifics. Email me @ courtney@mycentsofstyle.com or call 801-949-6928

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

That's a way cooler business trip than mine! Tabiona was pretty sweet, but I think I'd rather go to NY :)

Melissa-Mc said...

Is he going to go down the falls in a barrel???

Cindy Merris said...

We went to Niagra last summer and I remember being surprised by it! We miss you guys.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so I am blonde too, I thought Nigeria too!!!!
How funny!
Im glad he took the time to go there, I love the "Im a nerd" photo!

Tiare said...

I love Niagara. So much fun and you totally get soaked. Those whimpy little slickers do NOTHING!!! But at least they make you feel better about it.

Blog Archive