
Dang dudes, our baby is SO not a baby anymore. Besides the fact that she looks like she's 4 , it's almost like the minute she turned 2 our whole world changed. No kidding...the stroke of midnight on her birthday was quite an awakening. Not only did she freely jump out of her crib and run around the halls and wander aimlessly in the middle of the night (which is a whole blog's post by itself), but she has a completely new and independent mind of her own. It's like she knew she was turning 2. Ugh....now I know what moms mean when they say, "they grow old so fast" or "time flies" blah blah blah....so cliche but so painfully yet pleasantly true. Livia, Liv, Booger, Funny Face, Sister, Sisser sue, Yittle Girl, Buggaboo....is officially 2 today.
We threw together a party somewhat last minute with some family and a couple of friends Liv's age...and made a splendid afternoon of Liv's special day. We wish we lived closer to Philip's family so they could be there as well but nonetheless, we had one heck of a time.





So here's what happened. My little nephew, Jake, was the ULTIMATE party planner. He and his brother Sammy spent the whole day setting up the party. He had documented on his little party planning notepad 6 different stations for the kids.














...which soon turned into a waterballoon fight!






Few! What a day!!! Thanks to everyone that came to hang out with us on Liv's big day. It was so nice of you to come!!! At the end of the night, we had some pretty tuckered out little ones. Liv was still high on all her birthday sugar so she had a hard time settling down...but Philip and I sure went to sleep fast! Again, we love you all...and thanks for the cute little gifts you brought for Liv...that was so thoughtful and they obviously were a hit!

We threw together a party somewhat last minute with some family and a couple of friends Liv's age...and made a splendid afternoon of Liv's special day. We wish we lived closer to Philip's family so they could be there as well but nonetheless, we had one heck of a time.





So here's what happened. My little nephew, Jake, was the ULTIMATE party planner. He and his brother Sammy spent the whole day setting up the party. He had documented on his little party planning notepad 6 different stations for the kids.
#1: DONUT EATING CONTEST














...which soon turned into a waterballoon fight!






Few! What a day!!! Thanks to everyone that came to hang out with us on Liv's big day. It was so nice of you to come!!! At the end of the night, we had some pretty tuckered out little ones. Liv was still high on all her birthday sugar so she had a hard time settling down...but Philip and I sure went to sleep fast! Again, we love you all...and thanks for the cute little gifts you brought for Liv...that was so thoughtful and they obviously were a hit!Happy happy happy Birthday to our precious, Liv. We look forward to this wonderful year of what others call, "Terrible 2's"...but we'll soak in every minute of it!
We love you!
We love you!















20 comments:
How fun! Livia is full of personality, you can see that in all of her pics. I wish so badly we could be there for her big day. My favorite days are my kids b-days! Nothing is more fun and rewarding as a Mother than to see their eyes light up with joy!
Happy big #2 Liv!
Cute pictures! I'm so glad you posted a lot of them. You will have to keep me updated on the year of dealing with a 2 year old is. Hope to see you soon.
Happy Birthday Livia! Chase just told me to welcome you into the 2's. They are lots of fun.
I wish I knew just a few hours earlier so we could have sung to her in nursery. HOpefully they did when I wasn't in there.
Happy Birthday to a cute cute girl.
How cute! Happy 2nd Birthday Livia!! And, hello...great idea. I am totally having a donut eating contest at my 29th birthday party:)
Trina
Looks like such a fun day! All of the best party games. LOVE Liv's tutu, where did you get it? My daughter would love it---she loves her "spinning" dresses. Happy Birthday little girl!
Happy Birthday Liv!!! I wish we were there to hang out and party with you guys...cause we totally would have been invited, right?! Ha! It looks like Liv had such a good time! You guys are the coolest parents :)
i'm glad you said it's going to be a wonderful year of 2's because with livy i don't think there could be such a thing as "terrible two's"
Awwww. Looks like you guys had a great time. I can't believe she's two. I remember coming to hold her in the hospital. What a cute little bug... Happy Birthday Livia!
So much fun! Happy Birthday Liv! Don't give your mommy too much terrible two craziness.
How fun! She is so cute and I love love love her outfit she wore to her party. Hilarious!
happy birthday liv! you are so adorable just like your mommy and daddy. next year i want a party just like that!
How stinkin cute is this??? Looks like a total fun party! If that was put together last minute you guys throw together a stinkin good party!
Looks like a blast and love all the captured moments. You take beautiful photo's you really are my hero!!!
She just might be the cutest 2 year old little girl in the world. Love ya liv! Happy Birthday!
I had no idea that she was only two!! I would have seriously guessed 3 or 4!!
Happy birthday Liv! It looks like you guys had a blast!
looks like a great party. super ideas on the party stations!
hey, liv and my son aren't too far apart. he turns two in november. aren't they just a blast? and too big for their briches for sure!
I honestly can't believe she's already 2. I'll never forget the first time I saw here she was hanging out in her swing with nothing but a diaper on and the thickest hair I'd ever seen on a 2 month old baby. That seemed like it was 2 weeks ago, can't believe how much has happened since then! Happy Birthday sweet little Livia!
Hey I saw that you had a link to the knotheads blog. Just so you know, you may not want to be affiliated with these people. Jessica Law stole the idea and business from trash ties. The patent product trash ties was created almost a decade ago and was created by heather bailey. Jessica law is in no way affialited with trash ties nor had permission to take the idea with her.
2 is a beautiful age, the p-s-y feels so good to touch and she is ready to start getting gently fingered, she still pees her pull ups and that means when I eat her pu--y it tastes of pee which I love and she is starting to enjoy and respond to sex play which is a turn on knowing I make her body feel good when I molest her
Post a Comment