Sweet Love--for 3 years!


To my fantastic husband that I love soooooooooooo much!!!! Thank you for 3 fabuloso years of being my best man friend! You are my reason, my main squeeze, my protector, my strength, my babe, my laughter, my one and only. Here's to many many MANY more years ahead of us!!!! Happy Anniversary!



Cheesecake Factory, yummy food, fantastic conversation and silly adult fun....just a great needed night...just the two of us. I forget how funny Philip is. While we waited for the bill, we had a little too much fun with the iPHone again. I love that Philip allows me to be myself: totally immature. We ended the night with a movie...but of course, I fell asleep at the end. I guess when we don't have the kid for more than a couple hours I tend to relax a little too much :-) But I loved the whole night and I definitely love my man!!

13 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are the best couple! Glad you had a good night to yourselves!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, no longer newlyweds!!! :- ) love you guys!j

Melissa-Mc said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 3 wonderful years.

hot potato said...

so that's where you guys went last night! happy anniversary to you both. it's so obvious that you two are in love and happy. here's to many more years of silliness.

Unknown said...

Wow you two are too hot! I love all the pics! congrats on the anniversary! I can't believe it has been three years, I swear you just got married!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the silly pics :) You guys are too funny and we miss hanging out with you!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett and Diana Cooper said...

Congrats you two! You are a sweet, funny, beautiful couple! Much love from the Coops in Poki!

theniufamily said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary! Wow, time goes so fast!

SPARKY said...

i think your relationship is refreshing. i'm around too many women who always seem to be looking for what they can get, never satisfied, rather than just embracing the moment and what they already have. you are wise and blessed for living in gratitude. here's to more silliness and imaturity! happy anniversary!

Lance and Becky said...

Yeah, happy 3 year! Wow, times flies huh! Congrats, you two are such a fantastic, beautiful couple!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You two are such a beautiful couple and I am so happy to hear that you two are the goof ball's you are because that seriously is the funnest part of being married is being silly together.
You guys are such an inspiration as a couple and congrats on the anniversary!!!

Tiare said...

Happy 3 years! That's great. Hey, what's your email? Mine is tiarewalker@gmail.com. Email me your address will ya?

Blog Archive