Coming up for a breather...

Phewwwwwwwwwww. I feel like I've been on crazy pills...totally on the go. When you live at your parents house, it's like Grand Central Station. Liv's birthday, anniversary, house hunting, celebrations, family, photosessions, old friends, and more family. I've barely been a good mom, and I've barely been a good wife.

But in the middle of the mass confusion and madness, I was able to catch little moments that made me happier than heck. It's little moments like these that make me appreciate the life that I have, and more importantly, the people that make my life the way it is.



I walked upstairs and was able to sneak a peak on Philip and Liv...totally a sincere yet a hilarious moment just in time for fathers day...he was somewhat round brushing Liv's hair after a fun bubble bath. Singing, blowing bubbles, and doing hair. That's a good daddy.

18 comments:

Amanda said...

that picture is precious!!!

dynamike said...

oh my gosh you need to frame this!!!

Heidi said...

I am impressed! I don't think Ben would have the slightest idea how to roundbrush a girl's hair! V. cute

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute. I'm impressed "round brushing" if we lived closer I might be tempted to send the girls over on Sunday mornings.....

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Oh cute :) Sorry you're so busy...hope you slow down soon!

[Morgan] said...

That is a good daddy. Way to go Philip.
The picture almost looks rigged, like something you'd see in a magazine or something. Very cute!

Melissa-Mc said...

That is such a cute picture. I love dads who can play sports, fix things, AND style their daughters hair. I have one of those at home and it's great.

Life with the Warrens said...

so cute. way to sneak in there too! i bet they were so oblivious having a good time!

candicetheresa said...

PRICELESS!

The Richins Family said...

that's so sweet!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O my goodness this picture is seriously the cutest thing ever in the whole world! Philip has got to be the most amazing father ever in the whole world. I did not know that any man knew how to use a brush and a hair dryer like that! Seriously precious.
I am sure that you are still the most amazing mother ever, that is at least what it seems to me!

Alisa said...

Love this...what a good daddy!

JON and EM said...

Elder Niu, small world!! Apparently we have mutual friends. Ryan and Brindi Horsely are good friends of ours, and turns out ya'll were roomies!! (This is Emily (Jones) Rusch by the way from Atlanta). You're daughter is absolutely gorgeous and looks like life is fabulous for you!

Lance and Becky said...

That's a crack up! I had school pictures when my mom was out of town one time....my dad did my hair. We kept the pictures, they were pretty humerous! That's priceless! Way to go Phillip!

[Morgan] said...

I changed my site address. I hope you don't mind updating it!
shmorganza.blogspot.com

Logan and Lisa said...

What a cute picture you caught. He is such a good dad.

Angie Judd said...

Hey Melissa!!! I found you while browsing through some blogs. We totally lost touch with ya'll and I've thought about you often. Livia is so big!!
I'm totally puttin' you on my blog list so I can keep up with ya....if that's okay.
Hope ya'll are doing well!
Love ya!
Ang

Whitney Niu said...

I don't know how to comment on the comment you left... I'm sure there is a way but, thank you. You are too kind. I always look my best right before it's time to get pregnant again. Darn Niu boys:)

Blog Archive