Dear Sweet John


I never knew such joy and happiness could come from a child going on the toilet. It's official, Liv is 99% potty trained, and life as we know it...is awesome. Freedom. Tears of pure emotional goodness.

Goodbye poop-filled Pampers, hello sweet soft toilet paper.

11 comments:

[Morgan] said...

YES!!! Way to go Liv! You rock the potty I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

woah! that's impressive, didn't she just turn 2? pretty sweet liv!
j

Becca B said...

isn't it great! we've been squeezin the charmin over here, and it's so nice :) way to go livvy!

Amanda said...

definitely jealous. I guess it is our turn.. I am slightly dreading it.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats, I know that is quite a milestone. I am sure you are just loving life!!!

Melissa-Mc said...

Okay, I'm sending Chase over to you.

{Marie Long} said...

what a mile stone to have skipped across. Congrats!

{Marie Long} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SPARKY said...

ooooh. i am feeling your relief from here (no pun intended :O)
i can't wait to get my trained. he's 20 months and i think, after summer, we're gonna start. he's a little ahead of his time in his coordination so i'm hoping it will pay off. plus, for a couple months now, he's been telling me when he goes poopy. nice huh?

Life with the Warrens said...

sweet!! we are on that path as well with emily. i am pretty lax about it and don't push it. that way they are ready do it on their own. way to go!!

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

Ah man! That is soooo not fair...although I'm so happy for you. Isaac is soooo far from being trained. Then again Garrett was almost 4 when he finally got the trick down. FOUR!???!!!!!!!!! That's like over a year away! I was hoping that maybe since Isaac had a "mentor", he would pick it up quicker...but that doesn't seem to be the case just yet. Wish me luck.

Anyway, your little one is absolutely adorable. Not shocking, coming from two beautiful parents.

Hope all is well! Have a wonderful summer...diaper free!

Blog Archive