Fffffffffffflapjacks on the Fffffourth....
Ffffffriends.......
Ffffffrench Kissing....
Fffffflipping....
Ffffffung Shway....
Ffffffunnny-looking....

Fffffire arms....
Ffffffreakin' hot....

Fffffocus on the shell...
Ffffire....!


Ffffff....(can't think of anything)...
Ffffamily...
Ffffire in the sky...


And fffinally,
Ffffffireworks!

Family, fun, fireworks, freedom, firearms, flipping, swimming, parks, picnics, playing, laughing, loving, and relaxing. Hope your fourth was fffffabulous!
14 comments:
you could go with Ffffflirty, or Ffffflirting with disaster?
that looked like a ffffantastic time!
btw, that picture of me was not photoshopped, it just wasn't me. can you believe someone out there could look so much like me (only buff)?
Fantastic Fun For the Fourth!!!
I'm going to have to wipe spit off of my computer screen. :-)
love you guys!
j
Fffffreaking Fffun!! I'm glad you had a great 4th! We hope we see you guys soon!
Hi Melissa this is Emmalee Collie! I found your blog on someone else's--I can't think of who right now?? Your little girl is darling! I hope you guys are doing well!
looks like a great 4th! the sun's finally out here in seattle...miss you!
All the ffffffs made me think my computer was having problems at first. What a fun day!
How about Fffffine....???
Happy Happy Fourth!
who plans all these ffffffantastic events?? I need that planner to come to my place and do some work for me! wow, you guys had a blast and i wish i could have been there to see it all too!
The only thing I wanna know is how you got so lucky to be the only girl at the shooting range?
That is such a cute and creative post!!! I love it, you seriously are one of the most creative women I know. I really wish I knew you more! I REALLY LIKE YOU!
Looks like you had a ffffun fffforth! Ours was fffflippin ffffun too!
You are just TOO RAD!
I thought I left you a comment already, but I guess not...
I changed my blog address
shmorganza.blogspot.com
Sorry!
Somebody already took my old address, and it's been flagged for objectional content... not me I promise! lol
Way fffun! You and your hubby are such a stunning couple. All your pics are great!
such a cute post. love it.
are you a hunter? or just a clay pigeoner? i'm a clay pigeon girl for now. maybe birds some day.
Post a Comment