BIG 3-0!




So this is scary...my older brother Dave just turned 30! And that means I'm next in line...woah!!!

When Dave and I were growing up, we were unseparable. He was my best buddy. My snuggle buddy. My protector. He was even cool enough to let me dress him up in pretty dresses and I even curled his hair and put on a splash of color and mascara on his perfect complexion (don't mention it to my mom, she was quite angry).

Either way, he was my best friend. There are too many memories to even start writing about!

Since all the nieces and nephews are around, they got to plan the party again this weekend. Treasure hunts, presents, and DODGEBALL!

It was Dave and the Adults VS. The Kids and Me.
And obviously Liv and I have a sore losing problem!!!!! Ha!!!!

Look at all those candles!!!! For being a 30 year old, you're still young at heart with a full head of hair! Happy Birthday Sweet Dave! We love you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture of you and liv crying is hilarious! if i know you correctly, you were posing...but it's still funny!!!! happy birthday dave!

Philip and Melissa said...

Yes, whoever made the comment above...i was posing and crying right there along with Liv :-)

Beverly said...

That was such a fun night. It was fun to take photos of the dodge ball game and watch all the competitiveness going on even though it was just a fun "kid" game. I also loved our late night visit under the stars with twinkling candles and lights on the patio. What a great birthday celebration for a very special person, Dave. (Guess whose birthdays are coming next??)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dave! the pictures a funny indeed. looked like tons of fun and little livia is growing up! anyways, i was curious as to who the woman is with brian? it looks a little like myra...is that her sister?

Philip and Melissa said...

Oh Hey Teya...did you get a new phone yet? love to get in touch with ya.

Kell & Anna said...

We are making our blog private please email me your email to add to the list.
flpd4dance@yahoo.com

The Rupps said...

Oh Fun! You have the funest B-day Parties! How are things going?
Love Ya! Cami

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Dave! Meliss, you gotta promise to take lots of pics at the reunion and post them soon. So sad I couldn't make it. Please tell everyone I love em!

Erin

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so these pics crack me up!!! You are such a hoot! Looks like a fun game and I sure have the same loosing problem as well. TOO COMPETATIVE ask Phil about H2O Polo. I was mean!

Dave said...

Thanks for the birthday blog, Missy. You're the best sister in the whole world! It was a blast of a party with everyone, so thanks for posting all the fun photos. I love you, Sis!

Blog Archive