"NOW N' THEN"

Well, it's official. I just had my High School 10 Year Reunion....and it was amazing. Old friends, old faces, memories, stories, patched-up friendships, renewed friendships, and totally reminisced. I absolutely had the time of my life!

What is so funny to me about high school reunions is to find out who has changed...physically and mentally. So I dug up the only senior photos I had that weren't in storage to see who's changed and who hasn't....physically.

First, there's me. Some people say I've changed. According to this picture, my maturity level is still the same on the right but on the left I actually look like I'm 14.


I seriously wish I could have found ALL my old friend's photos but these will have to do until I can dig them up from storage.

Joey the Jock

Rachel the Dancer

Scott the Smooth Talker

Adam, Mr. Popularity

Amber the Homecoming Queen

Andrew the Comic Relief

Ben the Babe

Chad the Ladies Man

And of course, there's Meckenzie, the Voice. Erin the Beautiful. Ben T. the lady killer, Brandon Mr. Charisma, Annie the Student Body Officer, Krista the Athlete, Camberlengo the Comic, ....I could go on and on!!!! But what was so fun was to see a large majority of them this past weekend!!!!! I loved every minute of the time we were able to catch up. We really have some unbelievable memories....

I love all of you!!!!!!!!! See you at the 20th!

P.S. Many of you have asked for the photos from the weekend. Here is the online album where you can download your pics: Click here

21 comments:

Bobbi said...

Ben the babe is right!!!!

Heidi said...

Whoops I was logged in as my mom! that was me...

Jen L. said...

Thanks Meliss... reading your blog was the next best thing to being there! LOVED all the pictures. LOVE all our friends. It was great to chat the other day- promise to stay in touch.

xo Erin

Jen L. said...

Sorry, I was logged in under my friend Jen's name-

Anonymous said...

Hey pretty lady! Man, I'm sooo bummed that I didn't get to see you last weekend!:( Annie converted me from myspace to blogging...oh yay! It looks like you are doing WONDERFULLY! I'm so glad! Love ya!
Emilee

Kipn n' Sarah said...

We graduated the same year. I did not got to my reunion because I was not too tight with the peeps from my high school and the ones I was tight with I still talk to. Looking at this I kinda wish I had gone though! Looks like fun!!!
You look totally the same to me but you just dress different now. I am going to call you soon too to go over Adobe. I am so confused!

Anie said...

Yes, definitely a GREAT weekend! It was so good to see you and get caught up with everybody! I LOVE your blog! Your pictures are AMAZING!! I'm excited to check out the rest of the pics you took from the weekend as well. Thanks for being the photographer!! :) Keep in touch! Oh, and not sure if you still needed email addresses. I can download these pics from this link- right!?!? If you're sending more, please email me too: anie.jenkins@gmail.com. Thanks SO MUCH!!!

theniufamily said...

So cute. You were hot and still are!

Lisa said...

Hi Melissa, thanks for taking all those pics. I was so bummed that I couldn't make it! It was fun to see everybody and how they have changed. It looked like you guys had so much fun!
Lisa (Henderson)Juhasz

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are great! How are you? It's Marcie Hill, in case you're wondering who the heck this is. Glad to see you're doing great! You look beautiful as ever and your daughter is so beautiful!

[Morgan] said...

fun! i love all of the comparisons! you were totally hot.

The Harpers said...

This is priceless! Even though I didn't go to high school with all of you guys, I'm sure we would have been friends. It was so fun to see everyone this past weekend. What a blast!!!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Love your post! Joey and I both think that you are very creative AND that you have a great blog! Your little girl is gorgeous and you have a very beautiful family. If you want to view our blog send us your e-mail address at jmchandler02@msn.com. Thanks for the "now and thens" they're great!

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

How fun! I can't wait for my 10 year reunion which is next year. Yikes! Are we really that old?? Love you guys!!!

A. Verne said...

I'm so much funnier "NOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was great seeing you, too, and meeting your family. Now I'll bookmark your blog and check up on you regularly.

Yay for Internet! Now we won't have to see each other in person ever again!!!!!!!!!


Sincerely,
Andrew V. Peterson

The Rupps said...

Oh FUN! I love seeing old friends- What is Ben up to?

Martha said...

Melissa, I loved the pictures from then and now. I always wonder if I would recognize people from 10 years ago...looks like a lot have changed, but for the better. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks at my brothers wedding!!! We are so excited to have you doing the pics.

The Stones said...

It was so great seeing you and meeting your family. Your daughter is gorgeous (& so is your hubba ;)) I'm so glad you found me... it'll be great keeping in touch this way. I love your blog! Your photos are AWESOME! You do such great work! We'll have to have you out to 'Pleasantville' sometime. Thanks for the pics!
ashlee

Unknown said...

those now and then pics are the best! Your body pretty much looks the same i am jealous. I have my 10 year reunion next year. crazy!

Eric said...

Hey, it's Phatwood. Looking at all those pictures made me really jealous of your reunion and I'm wondering why no one invited me. I love the "then and now" pics but can't decide what's more funny, to see how people have changed or seeing how many different scenarios and poses people came up with for their senior pics. Scott in a wheat field is awesome.
Anyhoo, nice blog.

Kimberly said...

Hi Melissa! I linked to your blog form someone else's to take a look at some of the reunion pics. I couldn't make it because I was out of town on an Alaskan cruise... and I only live 1 mile away from CHS! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. I enjoyed your post with all the then and now pictures!

Blog Archive