Liv's New Roommate

My brother Layne moved home. And Liv is eating up every moment.

Blanky in the mouth, Portable DVD player on the lap with Nemo playing, and a little snuggle time with her new buddy....Uncle "Yayne".

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am so happy to see a Niu post from you!!! I have been missing your updates and all that fun jazz. Totoally busy??
Well this is dang cute and I love the shot as well! What a nice life she looks so at peace!

[Morgan] said...

awe man. i was totally going to use the niu post line too... ha ha.
that's too too cute. good uncles are the best, every little girl needs at least one!

[Morgan] said...

oh and i'm totally smiling at liv, she still puts her blanket in her mouth uh? so sweet.

Melissa-Mc said...

You gotta love those uncles.

Unknown said...

ahhh too cute!!

A.Niu said...

Its nice to have family around. I think thats why Shaun and I will never Leave Laie. But I miss my brother watching my kids. I dont think he's as great as your brother, But hey free babysitting:)

Blog Archive