Yeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwww!


It's fair time!!!! Greesy food, smelly animals, and serious people watching to be done! Liv was in total shock n' awe when we first pulled up!








There was a pretty sweet view from the top of the Ferris wheel. Liv absolutely LOVED it. Although, I've never been so freaked out in my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about thrills. But Philip is a large human being, and thus every move he made while we were sitting at the top of the ferris wheel was a dangerous maneuver to our tiny piece of tin seat. While Philip and my palms were sweating, Liv was laughing her head off.


See you next year Cowboys....

16 comments:

Beverly said...

Great night at the fair!!! Thanks, Philip, Melissa and Brian for taking me even though Dad was out of town. What a great group of people to be with. All of you plus a great caramel apple made for another wonderful night at the Boise fair.

Becky said...

Dave hates fairs so we never ever go, glad to see someone out having fun! love that 3rd picture with Liv laughing! Ya, a ferris wheel with a big guy might be scarey- too funny that she loves it all!

SPARKY said...

those pictures are great. love the first one of the cow...priceless. we have yet to brave the fair scene. my son would get a kick out of it, but i'm thinking to wait one more year. then he'll really get to enjoy it.

Melissa-Mc said...

It look very fun! I probably won't make it this year, but maybe I'll have to send Jesse and the kids.

{Marie Long} said...

Greesy Fair food is always the best food. love the pictures. Liv is getting so big!

A.Niu said...

Hey Mellisa and Philp looks like fun. Look at you daughter she is way to cute. i wish you were here to take our family pix. cause i have no skillz. Anyways funny story... The other day I go to the Book Store at BYUH and I get up to the cashier, I hand her my card and she says " Are you related to a Philp Niu" and I said " Yeah His my cousin" and She was like " I dont remember how he looks like, But I remember that he went to Laie Elem. and I had a huge crush on him". Hows that? If I didnt just start craking up. Well I hope you liked my lil story...And thats Thats. Alvina

Angie Judd said...

How fun!!
I think you are brave to just get on the ferris wheel in the first place. Tom and Xander are the only ones that brave it in our family....the rest of us are chickens.

Brett and Diana Cooper said...

How fun! I love the ferris wheel pics. Man, I wish we were closer so you could take pics of our little addition, Chloe. You do an awesome job Melissa!!

Martha said...

We saw the Jus stand...no Melissa or Phillip to be found though. I looked for you. You must have been petting smelly animals and eating greasy food and ice cream potatoes like we did. Love the Idaho Fair!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Beautiful shots and looks like fun times fo shizzle!!! I would be TOTALLY FREAKED OUT on the top of the farris wheel too! I am freaked by heights and all that jazz! Looks like fun fun fun!!! You are such a beautiful little fam!

Kaila said...

Hey Melissa, isn't the fair fun. I mean it's kind of gross and you never want to use the bathrooms but it's a once a year thing. Great pictures too. I was wondering if there was any way I could get a copy of the picture of Kenji and Kate from Livia's birthday party? They were eating the donut together. Let me know if this is possible. Thanks!

Lance and Becky said...

What a fun time! I love people watching period, but especially at these types of things! What a blast!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

You get some of the coolest pictures! I am impressed, your're quite the photographer! Looks like some good 'ol summer fun! It always goes by too fast.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Looks like a ball...although I must say that I was completely shocked...not ONE picture of a mullet. Hmmmm are you SURE you were at the fair?!:)hehe. Your daughter is a beauty!

dynamike said...

OH the fair. New York has nothing on the State fair as far as smelly smells go! I should know- I worked at the fried onion stand during my drill team stage... ha! THis made me very naustalgic.

xoxox
Erin

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Fun! I love the Idaho fair! Love the pics. Your daughter is so dang beautiful, just like her momma! : )

Blog Archive