Serious Moves.......

You heard of the saying....
"Dance as if no one is watching, sing as if no one can hear..." etc. etc.
Well, usually when I dance with that state of mind, I embarass my family's name. But not today. My brothers and I, to celebrate the holiday, let it all go. No photography jobs for me today, and no work for my brothers and husband. We celebrated with class. Truly.


Inspiring isn't it.
Take a break from your "labors" today friends. Let it all out.

7 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Now that is what I am talking about!!! I love that saying and I follow it to the tee! I am so happy to hear and see you just enjoying the day of Labor without Laboring!! Have a great day girl!

Lance and Becky said...

Osmond's watch out! Whatever you have serious tallent...in like everything you do!

Anonymous said...

haaaa!!!! nice work sister!!! it's about time you show the real side of you. i love it.

Becky said...

now that needs to be a video! come on girlfriend- film it!

Melissa-Mc said...

Rock on, sistah!!!

Jes and I danced at a wedding reception on Sat and I've injured myself. Whoops.

Collie Dawgs said...

This looks like too much fun!

P.s. I looked at your photgraphy website and WOW--you are very talented!! Your photgraphs are amazing!!

[Morgan] said...

you go girl. love the rock out face in picture numero two. you do inspire me.

Blog Archive