
Do you remember Philip's big Gap in his two front teeth? Well, it's forever gone. The Gap is nothing but a myth, or a legend. Sad to say, most people knew Philip for his gap and for the large scar on his forehead. And a lot of his friends were mad about the braces. But not Philip. He's got straight pearly whites and he's happy as a clam.






14 comments:
You look hot Philip!!!!!! Congratulations!
It was so great to meet you too! I have heard many wonderful things about you. And your whole family is gorgeous!
And P.S. Beautiful teeth!
Yes, we most likely should party sometime!
Nice teeth Philip! They look great, and you do look happy as a clam :)
Congrats Phillip! So tell me..what was the first thing you ate once those nasty braces came off? I took a huge bite of a nice red juicy apple! Oh..the simple joys in life! I bet they feel slimy too! Hope you guys are doing well and Miss I just love your translations with Liv. She's a doll! Love you guys!!
woot! woot! looks great!
We miss the gap....that's how we knew Philip Niu. But don't get us wrong, the teeth look great!!
I won't let Jesse see this post, lest he commit the sin of coveting!
i loved the Madonna gap. but hey i ain't looking at the teeth when I see your man! whoa! ahahahaha don't get crazy i just think he is pretty scrumptious and he is all yours!
YAY for Philip! Congrats buddy, you look awesome! That's so exciting!
It is so strange seeing him without the gap because that is how I knew him but he looks GREAT and TOTALLY HAPPY!!! Congrats on getting the braces off! I am sure he is so happy to be done with them! Looks great Phil!
I'm with Melissa Mc. Mike would be so jealous if he saw this, Although he could flash those pearly whites at mike and rub it in.he he. Looks good!
life without the gap...looks great!
Elder Nui!!!! I saw your blog on Simi's blog, I just wanted to say hey! Your pictures are great and your family is beautiful! Audra Garrett, aka Sister Rasmussen
Post a Comment