But prepare yourself, Vegas brings out different personalities. Dancing on stage, limos, shopping, singing on the strip, fun in limos, Philip's affair with Marilyn Monroe, and so on. So I apologize for any immature or distasteful pictures :-)

(Children, please ignore the making out couple on the Paris balloon. It was either that or the bare-naked bum picture on the Bally's hotel. I chose the latter.)


(PHilip got a little Happy Birthday song from a sassy lady:-)
She called him "Big fella" and "Philsy-poo."























There were soooooooo many moments where I wish I had a camera.
i.e. My brothers dancing, our faces on the ride of NY New York Hotel roller coaster, us girls in stretchy pants jogging and doing plyometrics in front of Bellagio, my brother Brad getting teased and mocked by a bunch of drunkards on the Deuce Bus, my dad's little boyish dreams showing through his countenance as Marilyn Monroe hugged him, Philip's face as he looked at the $595 price tag of a Dolce and Gabana T-shirt....
But what I loved most, was being able to spend some one-on-one with this guy.
Thanks for the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet trip everyone! I am rejuvinated, motivated, inspired, and completely shopped out!







15 comments:
You are much much much too creative girl! I just have to say that I love looking at your blog because It is so dang cute! We miss you guys! I need your email so I can invite you to our blog!
I don't remember you guys being this fun in provo, I guess thats what happens when you leave the bubble. I've been trying to get ahold of your hubby can you have him call me or leave his niu number on our blog so I can holla at him. we miss you.love ya guys
Dan
wow, and now to come back here, to boring town (j/k, I love it here).
this must be a very exciting time for the business, hope it all goes well!
here's to a good start!
holy crap you make LV look awesome!! Now I want to go.
How fun! Erin said she had such a great time...shopping especially...I am a little jealous.
Fun trip! You guys are so cool :) Troy and I are going to be in Boise in about a month, so we need to plan a hang out! Oh, and how do you get your pics so big?
fun fun fun! congrats on the company it is doing so well! you guys look gorgeous as usual!
How fun!! we're glad Vegas was so great, and that JUS is doing so well! And that's hilarious about Marilyn Monroe... you guys are awesome!!
Dang we are way sad it didn't work out to see you guys. Looks like your trip was a blast though. Actually almost made me want to go to the strip for a night out
Wow, you are such a good blogger! I'm jealous of your trip! Hope everything is going good with you, Happy Autumn!
thanks for sharing all the photos
it was a good trip. too bad we didn't get to spend more time together. maybe one of these days eh? :O)
that looks like so much fun!!!! congrats on the launch hope all goes well for ya :)
Hey there! I LOVE all these pics! They are all so fun! We LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE VEGAS!!! Keep in touch! Hope you and the kiddo Olivia are doing well! She is so darling!
Ok, it really isn't fair how beautiful you are! How fun! Glad you had a blast. : )
Wow, looks like an adventure of a weekend! Congrats on the Jus business! Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL! Most of all I am so happy you got to play hard and have a blasty together as a couple! You both look Amazing and SO HAPPY!!! Love all the pics! Vegas can even be fun as a mormon and I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment