Since we've been married, I've always heard comments about my husband looking like "The Rock". Whether that person meant it as a compliment or a joke, I found it totally cool because The Rock is hot. :-) On the same note, someone also said he looked like Barack Obama...what the? Anyhoo....But something funny happened the other night. We laid down in the Love Sac as a family to watch a movie, and The Game Plan came on TV. Our 2-year-old daddy's girl looked at The Rock and said as plain as day...
"Hi Daddy."

I found it humorous that our little monster thinks her daddy's a movie star. Oddly enough, she sat and watched the whole movie while commenting about her daddy. ...then spent the rest of the night in a big, protected, ball of squishy love.

On to other things.....







22 comments:
Melissa...you look absolutely beautiful!!!...as always. :) I love the picture of Liv curling up with "The Rock". :D
Hey beautiful pregnant lady! How fun to see the (tiny) belly! It's great to document the progress. I laughed at this post- the Rock is definitelly Philip's celebrity look-alike. But Philip is MUCH more handsome, of course. :) By the way, do you know what you're having yet? Or is it going to be a surprise? Let me know, I've been wondering!
Super Cute Babe!
What a good post. I have always thought Philip looked just like the Rock, like a lot! And you look great! When will you know what your having? Also, we would LOVE to have you guys over and you can stay with us anytime!!!! That would be so fun. We love having company, but our place is small just so you know! We are cool with it as long as you are!
Would you like to see pictures of a 5'4" woman who gains 50 pounds each pregnancy? You looke fantabulous. Are you finding out what you are having?
I totally agree that he looks like THE ROCK and yes he is hot! I think of Phil every single time I see any movie he is in! I also LOVE that your little girl thinks her daddy is a movie star, so precious!
And you my friend are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Love all the preggers shots and you look amazing! No fatty, just baby belly! I wish I looked that good! I chop off my head in all my shots because I can't stand my face!
Yeah for being half way done!!!
How stinkin' cute are you?! Funny, when I first saw pics of your husband, I thought he looked like the "Rock" too!
You look so great :) Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?
sorry, i was one of them who said he looks just like him! so funny that liv thinks so too!
that is the cutest, smallest, half way done belly i ever did see! come one, give me some stretch marks and make me proud!
One thing I will say is that you have some killer boootay right now without all the painful step-ups....not bad hot Mamma. I didn't realize you had a love sac too...nothing is better for snuggly naps. :0
Melissa,
My name is Ralae. I was good friends with Philip through jr. high to college. I'm writing because I don't know if Philip has heard the news about our good friend Marquis Cooper. I just saw on the news last night that Marquis is missing at sea. I just thought Philip would want to know that his family needs our prayers. Anyway, I love your blog. You are a very talented photographer! My blog is blocked, but if you wanted to be invited to it (in case you want to know who this strange girl is who is writing you) email me at ralaehaws@juno.com and I'll invite you. Next time you guys are in AZ, we should triple with Travis Hinton. I'd love to meet you and have Philip meet my husband. Please keep the Coopers in your prayers.
Thanks, Ralae
I love the sleeping pictures of daddys snuggling their little girls! That's so funny that your little one thought the Rock was her daddy- not a bad thing, that's for sure:) Your 20 week old belly looks adorable- I would expect nothing less from you! Do you know what you're having, and any names yet? Love ya!
I love the belly pics! So cute(: When do you guys find out what your having?
heh heh heh. "hi daddy"
awesome.
YOU. LOOK. AMAZING.
hey beautiful you make a growing belly look easy and fun!
great post. thanks for sharing and i loved all the pictures. you look wonderful. hopefully feeling better too? hope to see you soon
You're a dollface!!!
You're a dollface!!!
Oh my heck. You are so stinkin' cute!
I never thought I'd see Melissa Boyle with a belly!! You look so cute with that mini-basketball around your waist. Your hubby TOTALLY looks like the rock-- lucky for you. And don't worry about Barack o' Bama- my son thinks he's named after the President because his name is Brock too!
Love the great pictures!! you look great I have to agree with Robyn...you with a belly is something I thought I'd never see!! I loved the rock comment...so cute!
this cracks me up because that is what i totally thought the first time i saw your guy's pictures. and the post about the ultrasound, i've never heard of a child so sure of what they wanted. i'm sure there will be other chances. :)
Post a Comment