
Have you ever tried putting a somewhat pink dress on a tomboy? Oh dear, it was like pulling teeth the morning of Easter. She really wanted to wear her dinosaur Easter dress. ??But after much bribery about how much fun her day was going to be....feeling feminine for an hour was completely worth it.

I sat my fat belly by a tree with my camera around my neck and had the most fantastic view of kids being kids....and adults being children.



Philip and I tried to get a pic together....it only took like 28 tries to have us both look at the camera....














When my little girl wears pink, pictures must be taken.
(I put my camera away before the 3 large holes, bruised legs, bloody toes, and ratty hair came about. The dress must now be cut and made into a shirt. Sheesh!)
Most importantly, remembering our Savior with the people you love most...
could not have been more beautiful.







21 comments:
Melissa, I am so grateful you had your camera yesterday. That was a day to remember. I can't believe even the guys would do the Easter egg hunt with us. Livia and I had so much fun hiding the plastic eggs filled with money instead of candy.
I surely love that little tomboy of yours, but of well, what can I say. You were a tomboy and so was your mother!!! Being a tomboy is much more fun.
your dad and mine are SO much alike. i love it! we have some great men for dads don't we :) can't wait for you to get here. where are you thinking you will end up? let me know, we'll come down and help out.
Oh how FUN!! And, HAPPY EASTER!! I am sad to hear that you'll be moving...but it sounds like another great adventure!:) Your daughter is so darling, truly!! I wish you the very best and am looking forward to keeping in touch!!
but she looked so cute at church! I am glad you are still pulling your camera out--not too tired yet!
fun family
Your pictures are always so wonderful...all of them, but I especially LOVE the picture of your parents together (and all the compilations and the ones that show off your cute baby bump and...).
Beautiful Post! I wish we were there! See you in California!!!
Looks like a fun Easter. Your new baby girl will be such a fluffy, foo foo girly girl who loves pink, you just wait.
Liv sounds just like me as a child, I was not opposed to pink but to dresses in general!! COULD NOT STAND THEM!!! What will she do if this next little girl is a foofy little princess of a girl?
You look AMAZING by the way, as I expected! I am also SO SO SO happy that we are going through this together, how fun!
Well looks like a great day. My weekend was eventful but not as much fun as .... eventful! Check out my blog for details ;)
Loved the pictures!!! I would love to meet your daughter, she sounds like a riot! :) If I didn't read the stories about her, you would think that she is such a girly girl because she is beautiful!!! :) I love that. You look great. Have fun on your exciting adventure these next few months! :) I drove to Utah for spring break/conference. We didn't stop, but as we passed Rexburg I totally thought of you and Birch 206. Good times!!! :)Seems like a lifetime ago, huh??!
That's so fun you guys all live so close to eachother. You look so beautiful in all the pictures as usual. (:
Fun, Fun! Your family is so cute! I especially love the pics of Beverly and Larry. They are so cute. One question.....Is THomas MaRRieD? If so, I had no clue! How cool, now I feel really old.
Well, love ya roomie! Happy Easter!
I can't believe you are moving!! Thank goodness for your excellent blogging skills. At least we'll be able to keep up with you and your growing family. You look sooo good prego sister...It really becomes you. I love the pictures and I love seeing your brothers and all their BEAUTIFUL wives.
Sure do love ya,
Kenz
liv sure looks beautiful and has such great hair for a tomboy!
were you a tomboy too?
you look great to btw!
What a lovely Easter you had! Your little tomboy is a precious one. I can't believe how much she looks like your mom! Has anyone ever noticed that? I think it was those first pictures side by side I really saw it. Beautiful pictures, all of them!
Melissa, you take such beautiful pictures!! I LOVE checking your blog. I'm so happy for you. You are beautiful, pregnant!! Can't wait to see you! Sun Valley???
I can't believe how green that grass is! You and Phillip have a beautiful little family, and you look adorable pregnant!
Hooray for Utah!! Now when me and Paige get together you can join our Posse of Ricks Alum!! I am also glad to hear that your little girl is a tomboy because my little paige can box with the best of em'!! She is rough, always dirty, and loves to wrestle!! We'll have to get them together to beat up the boys!!
I loved all of your darling pictures! And it was really fun to see the picture of your adorable parents.. good memories of ol' Marlene Street. :) You are looking hot little momma! Good luck with the upcoming move and delivery! Hopefully it will happen in that order... :)
Great pictures! Looks like it was a wonderful Easter!
How is it that everyone is so beautiful! Nice pictures, Melissa... great work.
hhhmmm I always think that I got some great pictures until I visit your blog...then I am very quickly reminded of how much they suck.....Your talent will be used and appreciated for years, your pictures are beautiful! I really should take a class or something. LOL anyway looks like a blast and BTW about the move...I'm glad I'm on the PARTY side!! congrats on the move
Post a Comment