Hello Uhaul


Oh my gracious balls of fire...for some reason as I look at this picture of the Uhaul truck, I dry heave and somewhat throw up in my mouth.

That's right, we're moving...again.

Utah....here we come.

Philip's work is moving to Salt Lake City so therefore, we must obey. We found a fantastic little pad in Bountiful to set down some roots for a while.

So next Tuesday, the truck is coming and we are on our way. Sound simple? Ohhh no, no, no...
Before we can even unpack our boxes at our new place, I will pretty much be going into labor early on an airplane or somewhere on our trek throughout the Western United States.



(I know, what a beautiful piece of art)

Starting next week and throughout the month of April, it's Boise, to Cali, to Boise, to Utah, to Arizona and then finally to our new little home. Life is unexpected at times, but sometimes you roll with the punches. Although this could be a moment of frustration and bewilderment, I truly am grateful.

To our sweet friends and family in Boise, we will dearly miss you. That is truly and sincerely an understatement.

To our sweet friends and family in Utah, lets party.

17 comments:

Robins Family said...

What the..!!! So I kept thinking to myself I need to get together with Melissa and now look what happens! Call us if you need any help! 801-735-1044 :-)

[Morgan] said...

Utah?!!! Yee-haw!
Bountiful isn't super close, but close enough. we must get together once you've unpacked those bags!
good luck with it all.

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Troy told me this great news a couple of days ago... I know you might be a little stressed and sad, but I'm stoked! Please let us know what we can do to help. Can't wait to party!

Melissa-Mc said...

You better come back and visit often! Good luck with the travel and move.

Erin said...

Oh bless your heart. I don't envy you because I DETEST moving. My track record would suggest otherwise (I think I've moved like 16 times in the last 10 years!) Best of luck my dear. You'll be happy wherever you go and I'm sure your little babe will cooperate and stay put until you're settled.

We'll keep you in our prayers!

Angie Judd said...

I'm so excited you are coming back to Utah!!!!! We have gotta bbq up some chicken for ya'll. :) My brother lives up in Bountiful too!

Becky said...

aaaah! well, you did it the right way- you broke away slowly so we don't feel the hurt so much :)
all that traveling---uugh! good luck, and at least try to have the baby in a hospital, would ya!
good luck, and just think of all the new "locations" you will have to shoot at!

candicetheresa said...

Yay! I am so super excited! And if anyone in this world can roll well with the punches, it's you girl. Good luck! I HATE moving...so...I'm sorry!

Tiare said...

I'm sorry that you have to uproot again...I hate moving. It's stinky. Well it's nice to hear you'll be around here though. Hooray for family! Let me know if we can help you at all!

Ang said...

Shut up! Well then... I guess I'll be seeing you in Zion. :) I'm excited for you guys... sounds like you have a lot ahead for you. Best of luck with the move! Wish I could be there to help out.

The Rupps said...

I'm stoked you'll be in Utah. I am coming down for a while in July....so if you aren't giving birth maybe we could hook up. Good luck with the move. Iknow how you feel.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

WOW!!! So you are REALLY DOING IT!!! I am so happy for you guys and know that this little adventrue will be WONDERFUL for your little growing family! I suggest that you keep that baby in you till your travels are over, but hay it could lead to a really cool story right??? Anyway, if you have any time while you are down in San Diego I would LOVE to see you guys somehow! Have fun on your travels while 6 months pregnant and with a little one! Wow, you are brave and AMAZING!!

Heidi said...

This is Ben. That is too bad that you have to leave B-town.

Unknown said...

go show those utah mormons how to live it up eh! wesah gonna miss ya!

Anie said...

WOW!!! Best of luck to you guys! I'm with you on the hatred of moving. I also get sick to my stomach just thinking about it! Hopefully you have movers- or a LOT of help, especially with being pregnant and all. At least this is all happening BEFORE the baby arrives!! It was tough moving across with country with a 4 week old!

Hillary Garner said...

We will for sure have to get together now that you will be so close...let us know if you need any help moving in!!!

Jessie said...

I've commented a couple times on your blog. I live in Utah and would love to get together with you for a shoot and maybe get a little advice once things settle down for you. I'm trying to learn more and you're a great photographer. Good luck with everything!

Blog Archive