One Last Stop....

....in Sun Valley, ID!

It's a tradition. Every year, Grandpa Rigby pays for the whole fam damily to have a wonderful time in the mountains. Aunts, Uncles, cousins, showers, parties, games, ultimate frisbie, football, food, swimming, biking, hiking, skateboarding, and sleeping.



















4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

All of your pictures are SO FABULOUS and you my friend look AMAZING and so stinkin beautiful it kills me! I totally wanna visit Sun Valley, ID now, it looks so pretty and such a perfect place for family and fun and tons of memories and adventures! Glad you had a blast with the fam! Did I tell you yet that I love your shots?

Melissa-Mc said...

What a beautiful sight you all are. It is just an impossibility for Larry & Bev to have any homely posterity :)

Ang said...

Great times had by all. Your house is beautiful... I've seen it with my own two eyes. So don't be saying you can't decorate. You can Girl! You've just got to believe in yourself. ;)

The Pyper Fam said...

Oh your little one cracks me up! :) I love that your family has so much fun together! I'm glad you're home, back to reality and can relax before that little one comes! There's nothing like vacations and there's nothing like coming home from vacations (especially long ones):)

Blog Archive