
...I brought home my baby. Little fingers, little toes, lots of hair...tongan nose. Best day of our lives.



It's so hard to believe that she's already 3....I love love love her.
This little thing could not sleep for 4 days when I told her that we're taking her to Lagoon for her birthday. She woke up bright and early, packed her back-pack, put on her watch (on her ankle) and jabbered nonstop until we stepped foot in the car.
This was her face after every single present she opened.
"AWESOME!"
Baseball bats, rollerblades, puzzles, ball jumpers, bike helmet, a cape, soccer ball, a gun, etc. Just what every little girl needs right? :-)










So after they went on the wet and wacky ride of Rattle Snake Rapids, Liv wasn't about to prance around in wet levi's. Therefore, what does she do?
Strip down to her favorite shark boy underwear and cape.



She got plenty of laughs, plenty of strange looks of bewilderment. But hey, it's HER birthday right?
Let the girl laugh and dance freely half naked at Lagoon!







Either I'm really pregnant right now, or I think I'm getting a little sentimental.
Happy 3rd Birthday my little blue-eyed babe.














14 comments:
it is so fun to see her through the years, she is so liv! great time at lagoon! yo umay have a hard time with modesty issues later in life, and wearing girl underwear, but hey--your only 3 once!
Wow- I think she had the most hair I have ever seen on a baby. What a cutie! That is so fun you guys all went to Lagoon.
Wow- I think she had the most hair I have ever seen on a baby. What a cutie! That is so fun you guys all went to Lagoon.
I just love her personality!! I think it is so cute that she didn't get a single "girly" gift! Having the guts to walk around in your undies at Lagoon--that kind of confidence will come in handy later in life!!
PS Hey Rachel and Emma! Miss ya!! :)
Happy Birthday Livs!!! I will never forget the first time I saw her at about 2 months old, sitting in her little swing, more hair than me. She kills me. I wish we were closer so I could get to know the 3-year-old version. She's such a crack up with her "tom-boyness"... adorable!
Wow, she sure has grown up but has not changed a bit! She looks JUST THE SAME as she did when she was itty bitty just born!
Happy Birthday little Liv, you are a beautiful girl with the coolest parents ever! I love what a total tomboy you are!
Melissa, you are "really" pregnant but it is also super cute to get all sentimental! Love every single picture as always!
I remember that baby Liv!!!! She was, and still is, the cutest little girl! I sooo love that she is such a tomboy. She needs to come hang with my boys. Although I am sure Logan will be totally jealous of her underwear....
Darling post! I love sentimental. We miss you guys already. Hope all is well down in Utah...
Liv is SO ME 20-some years ago! Love it!! Let her be a boy all she wants until she realizes she's a girl and there's no other way around it. You'll all have some great memories! Cutest pic is of the two of you on the ride together. Did you make her cape? :) So dang cute Miss!
The picture of you and her on the ride made me smile. Happy Birthday, Liv! If we'd been there, Chase would surely have given her some superman underwear for sure.
Happy birthday Liv!!! She is so dang cute... I love her hair on top of her head (so cute)! And I think it's so funny that she's a little tomboy :) Best part of this post though was her "Lagoon outfit"! Next time I go, I want to wear undies and a cape... ok, maybe not, but that's seriously funny!
K, so when are we hanging out?!
i remember that little tiny baby. you brought her to church and i thought she was the most beautiful thing ever.
ALL THAT HAIR!
happy birthday liv.
come play soon.
Such sweet pics! Love her spunky personality! Lagoon looks like a blast!
Love that baby girl!! Can't wait to meet her little sister.
Post a Comment