
How do you truly tell and let a man know how much you love him through a blog post?
Four years.
1 1/2 children.
4 homes.
Multiple Blessings.
Innumerable memories.

I love him more than anything in the world. He is my best friend, my soul mate. My man.
Thank you for letting me be me. For letting me as immature and dorky as I want to. For making me strive to be a better person in all aspects of life. For being the best dad, the best friend, the best husband, the best listener, the best helper....simply, incredibly, the best.
Happy Anniversary sweet boy.






17 comments:
What a beautiful couple you two are...happy anniversary!
happy anniversary!
You two make a great couple. Happy Anniversary!
I remember your wedding day! That was the first day I met you and everyone in the Niu family. Congratulations! And I love the baby pictures of Liv. Wow, time really does go by so fast. Happy Birthday Livia!
Cute post, Ben calls me a cheesehead, but I love the sweet, cheesy stuff! Great work!
O Happy Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are such a beautiful couple with such a beautiful little family! I hope Kip and I can stay friends with you guys forever and even maybe hang out someday too! Congrats on so far and also congrats on the many, many years of happiness and fun ahead of you!
Wow you've been blogging up a storm and I just got caught up on all of it!! I love all the old pictures...helps fill in the gaps of life that I never got to see. Happy Anniversary, I'm so excited for you to be so close to delivering! good luck with everything
Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more.
Happy Anniversary! And Happy Birthday to Liv!
Happy Anniversary! This must be the month of Anniversaries. :) June is perfect isn't it?
Happy Anniversary!!! 4 years is a long time, and Troy and I will hit that mark in August! Crazy. We are way behind though on the baby thing...shoot! Maybe we should get on that...that kind of sounds weird...anyway, you know what I mean! Congrats again! You guys are such a great couple.
Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to do something really fun before baby #2 makes an appearance! :)
congrats!! glad you are so happy!!! and yes, the marker did come off. thank goodness! how are things going? how's the pregnancy?
Happy Anniversary to you two!! How time flies and becomes even more precious to parents as you now know with Livia turning three. Your wedding day seems like yesterday, yet many things have happened during these past four years. Your photos brought back some of those wonderful memories and we are fortunate to have you both in our family --never forget that.
Happy anniversary! so glad you guys found eachother. You guys are perfect for eachother!
Happy anny you too. You guys take the cutiest pictures. Was hopping to make it back up there for brandon's wedding but the prices of air fare just went way back up:(
Happy anniversary to two of the happiest people I know. Love you both!
Post a Comment