
Philip had the opportunity to travel around the world these last couple weeks....3 different hotel rooms, 8 flights, 8 different time changes, 4 different cultures, and many many Skype phone calls later....all shoved into a few days.
First Stop?
AMSTERDAM
He was able to spend some time with my cute brother, Layne, and his Jus group in the Netherlands.











How I would DIE to be there with my own camera and see what they saw. The boat cruises, the historical windmills, the architecture, the food, the people, the sex museums (kidding).....so cool.













When I checked Philip's camera, he had about 15 pictures of this poor little tuckered out boy on the train. Obviously he thought it was funny.











How I would DIE to be there with my own camera and see what they saw. The boat cruises, the historical windmills, the architecture, the food, the people, the sex museums (kidding).....so cool.Next stop?
JAPAN
Last stop?
TAIWAN
So this guy totally cracks me up. He wanted so badly to teach Philip and the others his Yoga, his magic, and his super-human healing powers. I don't know his name, so I'm going to call him Chuck.



Here is Chuck reading Philip's palm and predicting his future. All that he really came away with was that Philip had prostate problems. Oh boy.
Chuck's dance to Philip's iPhone music....ACDC.




Getting a little close there, eh Chuck?

More dancing to ACDC....I'm laughing to myself at the moment.


Philip exercising some traditional Taiwanese wedding ritual.



When I checked Philip's camera, he had about 15 pictures of this poor little tuckered out boy on the train. Obviously he thought it was funny.But needless to say, that's pretty much how Philip felt when he got back home. And ohhhhhhhhh how happy I am to have him back!!!!! There was one night where I thought I was actually going into labor without him...but....nonetheless, it was a false alarm.
Welcome home sweet hubby.















9 comments:
Wow! Too bad it's for work and he can't really do everything he probably wants to. Hey, we're moving back to Japan, so next time Philip is there he better stop by (or at least call). Better yet, he should bring you and we can all partay!
wow. awesome pictures.
that little girl on the bus is totally thinking "when is this guy gonna stop taking pictures of my brother?..."
ha ha.
WHat a trip!!!!! WOW.
Wow, what an experience! You guys are very blessed.
So, we went to Lagoon yesterday and I kept picturing you and your cute little prego belly while we were riding the ski lift ride. That pic (from your later post) is so cute! You look beautiful pregnant. We hope all is well with you guys! Tell you cute family hello!
That is SO COOL that Philip got to do that, so close to you having this baby too, you guys are brave! He got some AMAZING shots and looks like he is doing really well for himself with that company. Do they want to hire a buff totally WHITE guy named Kip??? He needs a job :)
Glad he made it home before you had this little lady, what are you going to name her by the way?
Sex Museum? That is awesome.
How fun! I am envious of all his travels. I wanna go to Japan sometime and have some real sushi! :) Good luck with the little one coming!
Can I PLEASE dance with Chuck? He's the hottest guy I've ever seen. Hahaha.. And I love that Phillip snapped a shot of this poor chubbykins on the bus. Such a Niu thing.
I'm glad you didn't go into labor without him there. Thank goodness for digital cameras and email and skype.
these pics are aweseom. thanks for sharing
btw...heard the good news. so right now, you are probably sitting in the hospital holding your precious new daughter. i'm so happy for you. too bad you aren't here. we could all meet up with our new borns soon :O) well, if i get to go down there in september, we'll get a picture together.
so happy for you.
Post a Comment