
As I watched Philip give little Charli a bath the other day, I found myself perplexed. Both Philip and I were trying to figure out what color of eyes baby #2 will have.
The reason for our deep thoughts... we never imagined that our first child would end up with brown hair and blue eyes. Actually, it's baffling. If you look at the train of DNA history in girls in just Philip's family alone, you'd be blown away.
Liv: brown hair, blue eyes
So what'll it be little Charli Mae? Brown? Green? Blue?
Sheesh, with the mix of Tongan, Irish, European blood in this child....heaven knows.










13 comments:
hmmmmm....
whatever she ends up with i have no doubt she'll be beautiful:)
I agree with Morgan...she will be beautiful no matter what! :)
I love that I have a brown, a blue and a green eyed child. Heaven knows what this next one will be. Maybe one brown eye and one blue eye?
Btw...Last weekend I went to an awesome scrap booking seminar/classes and sat next to a girl you went to Hawaii. Angie Watts. What a small world, huh?
I vote green eyes!! cute post--thanks for not including au-natural shot. ;-)
Good point. Who knows!
It's a mystery. We still can't figure out what color Sophie's eyes are. She is beautiful!
All I know is it'll be stunning! And I can't get over that precious pout!
Hey thanks for checking in on us and always dropping some kind words. Us bloggers like to be validated, Right? Anyway you are a sick photographer, for real, I love your pic's. It is too bad you guys moved before you got a chance to know me. Oh well...Congrats on the baby girl. Charli was one of the names we were considering to. I liked your comments about being a mother, I have been blown away by the flood of emotion that comes with being a parent. For the people that "get it" it is better than anything we will ever expirience. Well...except one thing. Later, Stone
Yeah the Niu family on Phillip's side has always totally amazed me on what different looks you can get out of 2 parents, amazing!!!! No matter what color eyes this little girl is going to have they are going to be SUPER DUPER BEAUTIFUL she is stunning!!! SO STUNNING!!!
Hey Melissa congrats on little Charli-- I love the name! Sounds like you have babies and get back into your size 2's in a day!! You look great and the baby is absolutely beautiful-- I think her eyes will be blue!!
She is so cute! Great pics too Melissa. What beautiful sisters your husband has! No wonder he married someone so gorgeous!
hey woman, what a beautiful baby! how are you guys doing? did you do the pics of phil's sisters? they look amazing. thanks for keeping up the blog so we all can read all about it.
Whatever they end up being, she'll be gorgeous, because that's definitely in her DNA
I just love your posts. I think Charli looks so much more like you, so no wonder she is already beautiful.
My mom has a wedding gift for Lane and she was wondering if your parents still live in their same house in Boise...
If you could email me their address at jessicaatwood22@yahoo.com my mom will get Lane's gift in the mail. Thanks hon!
Post a Comment